10 Noodles You Can Make At Home
Ivan Orkin and probably a lot of noodle masters take up to 3 days to create the tasty ramen tonkatsu broth they are famed for. As a home cook, I love creating dishes from scratch, especially my curries. But there are days, as you can imagine, things need to be whipped up on the fly.
It's incredibly handy to have a few of these ingredients on standby like vege, soy sauce, chillies, rice wine and ground powders.
Here's my Top 10 Noodles I whip up when I'm pressed for time and my goodness, they are sooo delicious, I can eat them every day! Which is your favourite?
1. Minced Chicken Noodles
2. Seafood and quail eggs noodles
3. hokkien noodles (dark caramelized soy noodles)
4. aromatic chicken (granny's chindian chicken) in ramen
5. spicy prawns in thick noodles (pan mee)
6. curry chicken noodles
7. drunken prawn noodles
8. aromatic chicken (granny's chindian chicken) in flat noodles
9. drunken prawn noodles) in thick noodles (pan mee)
10. meatless drunken vege noodles
#Noodles #spicynoodleschallenge #ramen #homemaderamen #homemadenoodles #homecooknoodles #quicknoodlesrecipe